Service Providers for Contractors
The experienced team at PCSI have leveraged their business expertise to align with reputable and industry leading service providers.
This saves our clients the time and frustration of seeking out these companies on their own. We have negotiated fair pricing for value-added services, doing the work for our clients. Our clients can access all of the benefits and services they need to run their business with less risk, more confidence, and greater efficiency. You do not need to be PCSI Certified to access many of these services.
Health Spending Account
Buried deep inside Canada’s Income Tax Act is the ultimate tax break for incorporated Canadian contractors – the Health Spending Account. An alternative to traditional health insurance that has no premiums, the Olympia HSA is used by over 50,000 business owners across Canada.
The HSA is a special platform that enables a contractor to write off personal medical expenses through their corporation. 100% of every dollar submitted through the HSA creates a tax deduction for the company, and is a tax free benefit to the contractor. Click here to learn more about the Olympia HSA for incorporated contractors.
Ross Benefits Group offers a comprehensive benefits program for PCSI Partners (PCSI Certified Contractors). This exclusive offer is available to all PCSI Partners. Medical underwriting is not required if you apply within 31 days of becoming a PCSI Partner. Choose one of the seven available plan options based on your personal needs.
Ross Benefits Group partners with Effortless Admin to provide you with exceptional service and support. Here are just a few advantages of this offering:
- Dedicated Support – The team at Effortless Admin specializes in group benefits. They are ready to help you understand your coverage or answer questions about how a claim was processed.
- Choice in Coverage – Choose the plan that best fits your needs. You will be invited to update your election every 2 years or when you have a life event (when you get married, have your first child, etc.).
- Cover your entire family – To avoid medical underwriting of your eligible spouse and your dependents, just make sure to include them on your enrollment. Their coverage will begin as soon as yours does.
- Individual plan management – You will be set up with direct payment withdrawals for your monthly premiums, with a statement notification emailed to you each month. If you prefer paper, we can mail your statement to you for $2 per month.
- Cancel at any time – Coverage is terminated on the first of the month following a written request to terminate coverage. You can do this at anytime during the policy year.
Click here to find out more about your coverage options.
Morneau Shepell is the largest administrator of benefits plans in Canada offering flexible benefits packages including life, accident, disability, health and dental insurance for individuals and groups. All coverage also includes an Employee and Family Assistance Plan and Best Doctors medical second opinion service. If you are a Contractor, Owner or Incorporated Individual working in Canada for at least 1,500 hours per year and earning an operational income of $60,000, we have a group plan for you. Coverage is also available for your eligible dependents as well as any full-time employees you may have. Click here to learn more about the Morneau Shepell specialized benefits plan. Click here to request a quote.
Rogers Insurance Ltd. first introduced their online platform EasyCover.ca in 2015 as a means to offer service based businesses the ability to purchase Professional Liability, Commercial General Liability and Directors and Officers Liability insurance online, in minutes. EasyCover allows eligible professionals the opportunity to secure comprehensive insurance protection from the comfort of their home or office online in minutes, so they can focus on the important work of running their business. To learn more and find out if your business is eligible click here.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Rogers Insurance is one of the largest independent brokerages in Canada. With 6 offices across the country, and almost 400 employees, they have licensed brokers in all jurisdictions in Canada. If your business is not eligible for EasyCover, Rogers can provide alternate quotes by calling Christina Kelland at 403-476-4471 or toll free at 1-800-565-8132.